Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun times with Family

So our August has been busy with lots of moments of fun!

Can we start with how precious this picture is?!
Pure Joy
 This month we had Ethan's brother's family stay with us for a week.
Landon had an absolute blast with his cousins!!!
I had a lot of fun too and am so glad they are now just 3 hours away!
ZOO FUN WITH COUSINS


 
PARK FUN WITH THE BOYS
While the girls spent the day shopping the boys went to the park.



 
ZOO FUN WITH COUSINS- TAKE 2!

they had so much fun chasing and racing the otters back and forth
 On the 23rd my baby turned 3 months!!!
 He is growing just way too fast!
lookin so stinkin cute in his froggy pjs Mimi got him
 Happy Birthday to Me!
I am now 26 years old,
I have been married for 5 years
I have 2 children
I have moved my stuff into 17 different homes
I have lived in 7 different states in the USA and one province in Canada
I have been taking BYU classes for a total of 7 years and still counting
I have been a stay-at-home mom for almost 4 years
all in all the last 26 years have been amazing
Why I have been blessed with such an amazing life I will never know,
but I am eternally grateful for it!
 MY FAMILY
MY LOVES

me and my eternal companion
 I had such a wonderful Birthday! The night before my sweet husband surprised me by inviting some of our friends over for a Dairy Queen Ice-Cream Cake! It was a lot of fun and of course who doesn't love ice-cream cake?! Then on my Birthday he had night class but he worked from home so we went out for lunch and then got dessert at a super cute Bakery where I indulged in a super delicious rich chocolate chocolate cupcake and a giant snicker doodle! But want to know the Very Best part apart my Birthday? Hearing and watching my Landon sing me Happy Birthday! It was soo sweet and cute!

No comments: