![]() |
| Landon and Carter |
Landon will be starting preschool in one month!
We've been practicing his writing, this is his first time ever giving it an honest effort.
Up until now he refused to even try writing on his own.
I was very proud of his effort!
![]() |
| writing practice |
Those feet prints are the latest addition to the boys' room
I was pretty happy when I finally got something usable from Carter, I tried hand prints first but he kept his fists clenched so tightly it was a total disaster. My poor baby was completely covered in blue paint by the tome we were done. Don't worry I used non-toxic washable finger paint!



1 comment:
Your boys are so cute!! From the comparison shot, Landon looks a lot more like your husband and Carter looks a lot like you! They definitely look like brothers, but they don't look alike... if that makes sense! Haha!
Post a Comment