Baby C is starting to coo so much, I tried to capture it on camera...
He is turning out to be one jolly baby!
I just love it!!!
One of our family traditions is to read the Book of Mormon every night together.
We've been doing it since Ethan and I were first married.
Lately we've been having scripture study in the boys' room each night.
This night while Landon was brushing his teeth we tucked Carter in his bed with his special blanket. To our surprise Landon thought it was great and jumped into bed with him, he never even said "Hey, that's my bed or that's My blanket!" he was just so happy to share his bed with him. He even asked us if Carter could sleep with him that night. I have been so amazed at the great love he has for his baby brother! I am such a lucky Mommy!
On our 5th Anniversary
We decided to take the boys with us on our Anniversary dinner.
We had some free meal tickets to a local Mexican restaurant so dinner only cost $1.50. All in all it was a fabulous anniversary, there isn't one thing I would have changed, I did not mind spending it with all boys one bit!


No comments:
Post a Comment