Landon's First Day of Preschool!
 |
| I can't believe he's old enough for this! |
 |
| walking into the learning center |
 |
| walking into his classroom |
 |
| finding his hook |
 |
| After a quick good-bye hug he didn't hesitate to play |
 |
| jumping right into playtime |
He gets to go to Preschool at the Zoo! And yes its pretty stinkin awesome!
I put his name on the waiting list 2 years ago to ensure this day would come! He absolutely LOVES school! After his first day I asked him what his favorite part was and he quickly answered "Show and Tell!" He brought a stuffed snowman for show & tell the first day. Such a silly boy! I am just so happy he loves school so much! And he has such awesome teachers and curriculum, I feel so blessed to have found this place!
Gifts from the Young Women
It was such a fun surprise to have the Young Women drop by my house Wednesday evening with these awesome shirts! I so miss being their leader. They also brought me a homemade frozen lasagna! I felt very loved! It was an awesome night.
 |
| the young women in our ward made this cute shirt for him |
 |
| they also made these cuties for Baby C |
 |
| modeling their matching shirts |
 |
| Baby C in his giraffe shirt |
No comments:
Post a Comment