Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The first week of Life

Looking back on this past week, it feels as if I was pregnant ages ago. Now that Carter is here, I can hardly picture what life was like without him. It feels as if he has always been apart of our family!

Baby Carter was born at 3:29AM
He was 8 lbs 9 oz. and 20.5 inches

Here are some pictures from the first week of his life!
First moments of life

First pic with Dad


With Grandma Gonda and big brother

Big Brother holding his hand, Landon was noticing how much bigger his fingers are.

First family photo of four

kissy lips


Little man LOVES his baby brother!

Enjoying Dad time


First bath was a family event



Little Brother with Big Brother


capturing a grin


Officially 1 week old!

We are already so in love with this precious boy! I cannot wait to see how his personality shapes in the coming months!
Being a Mom to two beautiful boys is THE BEST!!!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congrats, Katie!! He's precious!!

John and Ann said...

So very precious. I can't believe how much he looks like Landon. We are counting down the days til little Andrew arrives.

Andrew and Ariel said...

Congratulations, he's beautiful! Benjamin especially loved the pictures, and kept saying, "cousins!"