| 36 weeks pregnant |
At 36 weeks:
I can no longer wear my wedding ring
I've gained 40 pounds
Baby is still super active
I waddle everywhere I go
My feet and ankles swell frequently
Even though baby's movements cause some pain, I'm grateful for the reassurances
We're still not 100% done with baby preparations
Still need to pack our hospital bag
I'm starting to get anxious about the delivery
Landon is excited to be a big brother and was sad when he learned baby Carter would sleep in Mom and Dad's room for the first little while,
Landon's excited to share his room with his little brother.
Sleep is increasingly more difficult even though I'm exhausted
And I am totally sick of my minimal wardrobe choices
But the BEST and most Important part about being 36 weeks pregnant is the fact that we get to hold Carter soon and become a family of 4!
2 comments:
you do not look like you gained 40 pounds! you look great!
I agree, you look stunning. So close to meeting your little guy.
Post a Comment