We met Ethan's entire family in Kansas City to take a tour of the temple. The temple is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I have such a strong testimony of the importance of temples in our lives. We had such a fun time with family and enjoying all the LDS sites in that area. It was one spectacular weekend! A big thanks to Ethan's parents (and Brian) for setting it all up!
The Kansas City Temple
The whole family in front of the temple
The Hanson family together, waiting for our tour to begin
Ethan and bro-in-law Scott, with Scott's baby Elom
All the cousins: Landon, Ayson, Amdon, Elom, Brayland and Brilee
The Independence Vistors' Center
Landon and Brilee at the Independence Visitors' Center
Brayland, Landon and Brilee
Amdon, Landon and Brilee
Ayson, Landon and Amdon
playing in the little house in the Independence Visitors' Center
Ayson, Amdon and Mimi in the house enjoying some yummy supper
Landon and his supper
Boys being boys
Playing with Uncle Scott
Siblings- Kellan, Brian and Ethan
Adam-ondi-ahman
Enjoying the sites at Adam-ondi-ahman
cousins playing "I'm King of the World!"
Son and Father looking out over the spot of Adam-ondi-ahman
Adam-ondi-ahman
Why Mormons Build Temples
I am so grateful to have the knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am especially grateful that through my membership I was able to be sealed to my family for eternity in the temple!
Great pictures of our trip to Kanasas City. The swelling on my eye is almost gone. I am no longer black, blue and yellow. It was great to be able to spend some time together.
Temples are indeed a wonderful gift to the world. So grateful that our family can all participate in the blessings.
1 comment:
Great pictures of our trip to Kanasas City. The swelling on my eye is almost gone. I am no longer black, blue and yellow. It was great to be able to spend some time together.
Temples are indeed a wonderful gift to the world. So grateful that our family can all participate in the blessings.
Post a Comment