My baby is 3 weeks old today! Adjusting to life with two has not been too bad so far. Sure I don't get as much done as I wish each day, but I think with a little thought training I'll learn to set my sights and expectations a little lower each day. Making more realistic to do lists would probably help. But other then that I could not be happier with how Landon has adjusted to sharing Mom and having a needy little baby around. He continues to just love and adore Carter every day, which is so nice! I'm feeling pretty good myself and look forward to returning to my active self and getting out and about more.
Here is what's happened in our lives in the last 2 weeks:
My close friend from middle school, high school and College dropped by for a visit on her way out West. It was so fun seeing her and her husband and introducing them to Carter!
 |
| Here is Carter supporting Peace |
 |
| Grandpa with his grandsons |
 |
| they just love their Grandpa |
 |
| Landon showing Baby Carter some love |
Both of my sweet boys fell asleep on me.
Landon was mid snack when he passed out.
 |
| my life on a Sunday afternoon |
 |
| brothers |
 |
| Cute Baby C! |
 |
| Landon loves holding his baby brother and asks to all the time |
Today while the Baby was napping
 |
| Landon picked out this outfit all on his own |
 |
| He calls this his fireman Woody outfit |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| And this would be him sporting his Buzz outfit we made |
2 comments:
Carter looks adorable! Two cute boys:-)
Congratulations Katie! You make it all look so fun. I think every generation just gets better, and you a living proof!
Post a Comment