Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nice Weather

I cannot believe how mild our winter has been thus far. I'm not sure what the next month will bring, but January was great!

One of the best parts about Ethan working for Cox is his work from home days. He gets one day a week and we LOVE having him home that extra day! Since we had a nice day this week we decided to have a picnic in the park!




We decided to share with the Geese and ducks as well.




It was a really fun way to spend the lunch hour!
And we had fun playing around with our camera outdoors.


 The next day was even nicer, with Sunshine and temps in the mid 60s AND no wind (which is rare for us Kansans).
So Little Man and I spent the afternoon at the Zoo.


Here is his "CHEEEEEESE!" face

 Saying "Hi!" to the animals


 Ok his latest thing to do outside is "draw" or "paint" in the dirt with sticks.
I think we stayed in this same spot for 20 minutes while he played and created.
I was just about as contest as could be to rest in the sunshine and watch him have fun with nature. I love that he loves being in nature as much as I do.

Ok funny story with this picture, we were stopped because Little Man was arguing with me, when this bird came right up and snatched his cheerios. I was too busy laughing and trying to calm Landon down to take any more pics. But needless to say the birds got a nice little treat of cheerios before I could snatch them back. Little Man did Not think it was in the least bit funny! haha
We had a lot of fun yesterday at the Zoo.
It was so nice to be able to just run around and stretch our legs this week, I'm ready for Spring to be here. I think it would be just peachy if Spring decided to come in February and lasted till May! Highly doubtful I know...

No comments: