Today Landon and I decided that we needed to put up some decorations.
I love February!
and yes I do realize that Valentine's is spelt wrong and as much as I would like to blame it on the 3-year-old who did all the stamping...
he was following what I had written on a paper for him to copy. :)
We had fun with this project, Landon is really big into having me spell all sorts of words out for him, so he enjoyed being able to do some spelling himself.
Sunday nap
These two are too alike!
They both fell asleep,
little man while being read to,
Daddy while reading
Too precious for words!
This sweet boy has taken naps in Mommy's lap for the past 2 days.
"Mommy, I want to sit on your lap"
approx. 2 minutes later he's out cold!
I love that he is still such a cuddle bug
I know it won't last forever,
so I ignore the aches and numbness that comes with holding a child his size
for close to two hours,
its worth every bit!
Love this relationship!
Hurray for the Tiger!
What a gorgeous animal!
This year marks our 4th Valentine's together, all of which have been since we've been married. 5 years ago this month my life was Very far from where it is now. In fact, if you would have told me that I would have been married just 5 months later I'm pretty sure I would have laughed, and said "yeah right!" I was very single at that time, with little luck on the boyfriend front. In fact the first time I ever "celebrated" Valentine's Day the way it is intended was 6 months after I got married. I still have moments where I look back at my engagement and think "Wow! What a Miracle!"
The greatest thing about marrying the right person is how much your love for that person grows with each year. I always knew I wanted to be a wife I just had no idea how great it would be!
I'm madly in love with the man of my dreams, who just so happens to also be my best friend, the father of my children, my eternal companion and my Husband! lucky me :)
Yep, this is a tad bit sappy, but its the month of love, so what did you expect?!
No comments:
Post a Comment