Tuesday, February 14, 2012

snow, baby belly, roses & building

Landon's 1st Snowman!
Ethan totally gets the father-of-the-year award for this!
Monday morning Father and son had created this "baby Carter" snowman,
had a snowball fight,
& the driveway was cleared all by 7:20AM!
Landon has been dying to build a snowman all winter and Ethan didn't want me to have to go out in the cold, so he took care of it before he left for work.
I SO love him!


25 weeks!
this little guy is so active,
I have a feeling he will have no problem keeping up with his big brother


Roses!

 My love is so thoughtful,
not only did he give me some gorgeous flowers to say "I love you!"
but hopefully I'll be able to keep them alive,
for long term enjoyment
I love having live plants in my home!


Building...
 I was washing all the sheets in the house, so he went around and collected blankets and pillows to build his very own house.
How can you not just ADORE this face!
i love my family!

Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

1 comment:

John and Ann said...

You look fabulous! I'm sure I'll be right there too in about 8 weeks.