We finally bought a camera! We received some money from Ethan's parents (for Christmas) to buy ourselves a camera since our old one was, well old and had been handled by Landon one too many times to function properly. So after doing some research and trying to find a good deal we came upon this little beauty.
Now we do not pretend to be photographers or anything close to that, so we just needed a simple camera to take some quick clear photos of our growing family. And so far so good! But I think my favorite part was the price, which was only $159.99!
So since we bought the camera we've been having some fun taking pics. We haven't taken any outdoors yet, so I'm excited to see how those turn out!
Bath time!
Being Goofy with my Best little Buddy
(making fishy faces at each other)
My latest, crocheting... we learned how to last week for young womens at church and I decided to actually try and make something, it was supposed to be a scarf, but the more I work on it, the less its looking like a scarf, so we shall see...
All dressed up in our Sunday Best for Church!
Landon's "Ship"
One of my favorite things to do with little man is to create, whether its out of legos, blankets, paper or food, I just love where his creative juices take us!
This is what happens in the afternoon while Mom goes to write a quick email.
And that quick email has now turned into enough peaceful time to create a quick post! This child can seriously fall asleep anywhere! He cracks me up!

No comments:
Post a Comment