Friday, January 6, 2012

We are Thrilled!

So we found out the Big News today! :) 

To find our what we're having make sure your volume is on  ;)

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! Congrats! (and sorry I'm so obtuse I didn't even know... :-() Love the song/announcement--perfect!

cassie said...

congrats!!! that will be so fun!!!

Amy Turner said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!i was just asking gma on thursday if she knew anything. I love you katie! This is very exciting. The girl with three brothers now has her own boys. Lucky boy to have such great parents.amy

Andrew and Ariel said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you! Two brothers :)

Natalie said...

Congrats Katie! Super excited for you. Thank you for the card- that was very nice and a great update letter. I am going to look into our "halfway" point and let you know some weekends that would work for us. Yay! So excited for you. :)

Trev and Shan said...

congrats, hanson's!!! 2 boys are so fun!!

Lark said...

How exciting. Congratulations, Katie and Ethan! As you know, little boys are grand!