This year Santa visited little man twice.
First at our place then at Ethan's parents' home.
Here Landon is enjoying his train-set table for the first time.
It's so fun to be a parent!
Grandpa and Grandma came to help us celebrate and brought Landon some fun dress ups. He is obsessed with these hats and is constantly pretending to be different people. He has such an incredible imagination, its such fun entertainment to just watch him play.
Christmas celebration #2 was in Kentucky and tons of fun.
First thing in the morning Landon opened Santa gifts with Mimi and Bapa.
One of the highlights of the week in Kentucky was having Nanny there (Ethan's Grandma). She lives in Tennessee, so we don't get to see her as much as we would like, so it was great to be able to spend an entire week with her.
THE HANSON FAMILY with NANNY
on the ground is: Brilee & Brayland (Brian's oldest) on the couch is: Me, Landon, Kellan (Ethan's younger sister), her baby Elom, Nanny, Karen (Ethan's mom), Ayson (Brian's youngest) and Amy who is married to Ethan's older brother Brian. back row: Ethan, Scott (Kellan's husband) Darrell (Ethan's Dad), Brian (Ethan's older brother), and his son Amdon (their 3rd).
The Original Hanson Family with Nanny
Our Family
notice my mini baby bump? :)
I wish we had taken more pictures, but such is the story of my life. It was really great seeing Ethan's family. Landon had so much playing with his "big boy cousins." I love that cousins are automatic best friends, it was so fun to watch. We are very blessed to have such wonderful people to call family!
By the way, tomorrow is the Big day... I so cannot wait to see if Landon is getting a little brother or sister! :) Others are beginning to notice my bump, and I got my first "Are you pregnant?" :) I cannot express how excited we are. I'm not sure we will ever know the reasons why it took so long to get pregnant with this little one, all I know is that I am sooo grateful it did happen!





1 comment:
those are some super cute family photos :) congrats on your second baby!
Post a Comment