Ok so we really made graham cracker houses because I was too lazy to make the gingerbread, but we still had just as much fun! My parents came up for the weekend for some pre-Christmas celebrations. The whole weekend was a
Blast filled with lots of yummy food and fun activities. But my favorite was making the gingerbread houses. I think my dad takes the prize for the best house, he was also the first one done, not sure how he accomplished that, but he did. But you can judge for yourself. I think they all turned out great!
Here are our supplies
our special guests
Landon and Ethan made their house together.
Their's was the only two story!
My Dad and his house
My Mom and her house
Busy bees...
Me and my house
The Finished Products!
I quickly devoured my house after this picture was taken and it tasted delicious!
I just love Holiday festivities! :)
I can't wait for Christmas to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment