Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Month of May

Ok so I know that it is currently the month of August, but I've been too busy having tons of fun this summer to keep up to date posts. So this is my attempt at catching everyone up on our adventures this glorious summer of 2011!

To start off this post I would like to give proof to all those who wonder about the eating habits of Little Man...
 Here it is, proof that he eats something normal, a peanut butter sandwich! :) For those out there that may be unaware of my son's eating habits he is the extreme in picky. We rejoice in our house when he eats something considered normal, which includes cereal w/ milk, pancakes and pb sandwiches (that is an all inclusive list) other things he eats on a normal basis include, crackers (of any shape or form) and parmesan cheese. Lucky for me he's a big drinker of milk and v8 Fusion and takes a daily vitamin, how else this boy manages to Never get sick and stay so active and healthy is a mystery to me. I'm just grateful he is so healthy and pray everyday that he will decide to try something new!


The Father-Son Priesthood CampOut, Landon's First!

 During the first weekend in May, Dad (as shown above, pic taken by Landon himself) and Landon went on their own camping adventure with the other men from our Stake (church). Landon did great and loved every moment with his Daddy!
 Happy little man with his twizzler!


WSU Baseball Game!



 We had a lot of fun at the game! Landon loves to go to live sporting events, so anytime Ethan comes across free tickets we always take advantage! It was our first Wichita State University baseball game. Go Shockers!



Happy Mother's Day!
My specially-requested, made-by husband meal!

 Landon's parmesan cheese mess, he loves the stuff, eats it by the spoonful!
The chef himself (pic taken by little man).

 CUTE FACE

Landon's nap in the front room.
He very carefully arranged all the item you see in this picture and then as sweet as can be asked me if he could sleep in his "house" instead of his bed. I of course agreed and thought it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! I just love watching his little creative mind at work. He is constantly building and creating, its simply wonderful!

 Memorial Day Weekend!
Landon pushing Bapa on his new Lighting McQueen bike. Too much fun!

Ethan's parents came for a visit Memorial Day weekend!
We had a lot of fun! Especially little man and all the spoils he received!
Little Man with his Mimi and Bapa!


And that pretty much sums up the highlights from May!

No comments: