This picture pretty much sums up how I feel right now! :) I don't have any pics to post because we really haven't taken many lately. But I suppose me posting means I should do a quick little update on our lives since its been a couple months. Life continues to get just a little bit sweeter everyday.
Little man is now 2 1/2 years old and personifies everything you think of when that age comes to mind. It is such a fun ride! Today the sun decided to grace us with its presence and so we returned the favor and spent the morning outside at the zoo! We had a great time! I'm so glad Landon shares my love for animals. He is my best little buddy and we have a lot of fun together. He is constantly keeping me on my toes and making me smile with every cute thing he does and says. He has definately taken some huge steps towards independence, not needing his Mommy by his side as much.
We moved into a duplex the end of February and love it! We really enjoy living in a neighborhood and having an attached garage! We also have a lot more space too. It's really nice being in a house again. Yay! The neighborhood has a playground too, which makes for a great walk and playtime for Little man.
Ethan has been super busy at work, but is still loving being at Cox. He got accepted into an MBA program close by and will be starting night school next month! I'm really proud of him :)!
My life is great as always. I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted next weekend which is something that always makes me feel cheery! And I'm continuously working on finishing my degree through BYU's independent study program. I just finished a cooking class which was awesome! Although I'm pretty sure its the reason why all my pants are too tight. Oh well, it was well worth it!
This weekend is always a favorite every year! Nothing quiet compares to being able to hear the words of our Prophet and Apostles. Knowing that they are the words our Heavenly Father wants us to hear! We always look forward to General Conference and the wonderful messages shared!!! :)

1 comment:
katie, i love how positive you are. i feel like being positive is such a job. wish i could eat more of you HAHAHA.
Post a Comment