Friday, April 15, 2011
Getting Fit
So remember how I took a cooking class and started noticing my pants were really tight. Well, to fix the problem we got a family pass to the YMCA. I LOVE IT! It's only been a week, but already I feel a difference. I've set some goals which should be reachable and rewarding. Yay for nice workout equipment! I feel pretty blessed to live so close to a YMCA. I seriously think we picked the perfect location to live. Well it's Friday again and that's something to celebrate. Also, this time next week Ethan and I will be in Fort Worth on a little couples retreat. Thanks to my Dad, we got a sweet deal on hotel rooms and thanks to my parents for living in such an awesome location and being thrilled to watch Landon, we get to take a pretty inexpensive 3 day get away! Yay! I love being married to my best friend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment