I feel like all my posts are just jam-packed full of pictures but when u don't live near family and you have such adorable boys such as I do, what can you expect? I'm so grateful that it is so easy to share the growth of my family with all my loved ones who don't live near us.
|
|
| EVERY day Landon asks to hold Baby Carter |
 |
| my sleepin bug |
Thanks to the kindness of my parents I didn't have to stay home as a single parent while Ethan went on High Adventure with the young men at our church. Instead I got to spend the week in Dallas with my parents for a total R&R getaway! It was soo great!
 |
| smiling at Grandma |
 |
| washing stinky Pago |
I wish I would of taken pics of Landon enjoying the pool, we went swimming everyday, it was great and weather was perfect for the pool.
 |
| smiling at Grandpa |
Carter is really starting to smile a lot, it is so cute and so fun!
 |
| Grandpa and Landon playing in the igloo tent |
 |
| some Grandma loves |
 |
| how Landon slept on the drive back |
 |
| sleeping buddies |
My Handsome Babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment