I totally dropped the ball on taking pictures of this special weekend. I took only a couple of pictures. But none on his actual blessing day in his cute white shirt and tie. Carter looked so adorable and like such a stud! Ethan gave Carter his baby blessing, which was beautiful, I'm so grateful to be married to a worthy priesthood holder. My parents and brother Nick came up from Dallas to spend the weekend and share in our special day. On the same day my cousin's baby girl was blessed and his parents came in from Wyoming. It was a very special day and I can't help but think that Grandpa Gonda was also there with us in spirit, feeling very proud of his sons, his grandchildren and his great grandchildren. The weekend was full of fun family time. The Dads and Grandpas (Ethan, my dad, my dad's brother and my cousin) had a good time golfing together on Friday and Saturday. I know my Dad especially enjoyed spending time with his brother. The babies are only 2 weeks apart so it will be fun to see them grow up together. Babies and family time are the best!
| Landon's monkey mask |
| naptime |
| Landon loves spending time with his Uncle Nick |
| Carter bonding with his Uncle |
| nephew and Uncle |
| zoo time |
| more zoo fun |
No comments:
Post a Comment