This video is for the Grandparents!
he is a tad bit under the weather so he sounds a bit nasally, but as you can tell,
it has not slowed him down one bit!
*Pregnancy update: my weight gain was less then 2 pounds, so I'm back on track! My glucose screening test came back great with blood sugar levels at 80 (needs to be under 120ish). My hemoglobin count came back low though so I'm on iron supplements, honestly I'd rather be anemic then diabetic so I'm ok with this. But I hate the side effects of the iron supplement, I had to take them after pregnancy #2 and they were yucko then and they are yucko now, but from what I read your body should adjust to the supplements making the side effects decrease over time. So hopefully that reigns true for me! I'm hoping that the anemia is why I've been feeling extra fatigued lately and that with the extra iron I'll have some more energy, that would actually be really nice. In other good news, baby was breeched during the ultrasound and I could definitely tell due to where the kicks were. But now it seems he has fixed himself into a better position, so hopefully he'll decide to get comfy and stay with his head down.
No comments:
Post a Comment