We spent Christmas in Dallas the Gondas. We all had a great time exchanging gifts and playing lots & lots of games of Settlers! Landon got some really awesome presents. His two favorite most used presents were his Woody & Buzz and the beautiful table and chairs his Grandpa made for him!
My Grandpa Galli joined us for Christmas which was so great! Landon and his Great Grandpa had never met so that was pretty cool!
Landon with his Daddy and Great Grandpa!
Vacation means lots of relaxing!
Ethan fell asleep while watching a movie with Landon.
Landon wearing his new sweater he got for Christmas.
So we did something we have never done before....we took Landon to get his first professional hair cut. The overall experience was not so pleasant. I was amazed at how well the hair dresser did considering how much he squirmed and cried. I miss his curls, but with the dry winter weather it wasn't very curly and ended up in his eyes most of the time. I think he looks more like a little boy now, rather than a toddler...
Here is his 1st pic with his new doo!
Everyone kept telling my horror stories about cutting their child's hair and it not being curly anymore. Well here is proof that his hair still has curl to it! :)
My big boy sitting at his new table, having a snack while coloring.
A Big thanks to all his grandparents for helping make his life so wonderful!
Ok, I need to preface the next few pictures. Landon is starting to play "dress up" only he doesn't really own any "dress up" clothes. So lately it has been whatever he can find, his favorite outfit has been Mom's shoes and gloves and his pirate hat.
Landon being a reverent Pirate. He usually goes around growling like a pirate when he puts on the hat, so I'm sure he was folding his arms due to the "Landon not so loud" comment by Mom.
He has even insisted on taking naps with his gloves on!
Same idea but with different gloves.
This one made me laugh! Where he got the idea to carry his "pen" around in his hat I have no idea. And if you look at his right arm you'll notice his "clock" (watch) as he calls it. He also insisted on being in his pack-n-play which was out for his friend that was over the day before.
This is one of my new favorite pictures because it captures his sweetness!
I just LOVE my little man!!!
I am so blessed to be able to spend all day, everyday with him!
3 comments:
Wow, what a difference. Landon definitely looks like a little boy now, so cute.
Landon is such a HUNK! It is so fun to see your little family!
ahhh, we miss you guys so much. the boys would have so much fun now that they are getting older! landon is so adorable. i'm so happy his curl stayed, too.
Post a Comment