Here is a recap of our December adventures....
On December 12Th Katie's brother Nathan married Jayme.
Here is the happy couple just after they were sealed.
Landon's Grandpa found him the perfect outfit to wear for all the wedding festivities...

I can safely say that I have never seen anything more cute in my entire life!
He was such a stud in his tux!
And of course it was great to see family!
This year was our First Christmas at home! It was so much fun! Thanks to Grandma Galli we were able to have a real Christmas with many presents under the tree!
Ethan got a new saw this year! Which has already come in handy around the house! I got a beautiful clock and new toaster (that works super quick a great)!
He Loves chocolate!
When I was pregnant I ate lots and lots of chocolate in the hopes that my baby would grow up loving chocolate just like me :).... I think it worked!
Ok Funny story about this picture. If you look closely at Landon's right eye you can a see little dot on the white part. Well the dot was bright red and because I wasn't sure what it was I called his dr. to get some insight. He of course wanted to take a look himself to make sure it wasn't a scratch to his cornea or anything like that. Well when we went in his dr. did a thorough examination of his eye, nothing too intrusive but partly I can't stomach anything that has to do with the eyeball. Because as he was wrapping up and explaining to me that it wasn't anything to be concerned about and that it would eventually go away I started to black out and I suddenly couldn't hear him anymore. Long story short I was able to catch myself right before I fainted. The dr. called in a nurse to give me some water and help me lie down on the little kid bed I was way too big for. haha it was pretty funny especially when she gave me a urine cup, filled with water to drink. I was a little embarrassed, but now have learned that Ethan will be the one to take our kids to the eye dr. or anything having to do with eyes in the future.
From his Mimi and Bapa Landon received this awesome plane.
He loves it! Especially when his dad pushes him around the house.
I tried to capture Landon talking, it was hard though because of his fascination with the camera. It is rare for us to video him without him noticing and of course stopping what he was doing that we wanted on camera.
Valentines Day is fast approaching. This will be our 3rd Valentine's together! In 3 months we will have been together for 3 years. I am so grateful that our Father in Heaven put us in each other's paths and that we acted on a crazy impulse. I'm sure everyone thought we were absolutely insane when we announced that we wanted to get married after only one weekend of spending time together. But it felt too right to be crazy. I love my husband with all of my heart! I'm so glad he agreed to marry me :). My life is wonderful! Landon will be 17 months on the 18Th. Oh how the time has flown. He is developing his personality more and more each day and I keep loving him more and more. It is so fun to watch him discover things for the first time. I wish sometimes that I could back to the day where everything was fresh and new. Where you noticed every little creation in such awe. Having him around makes me appreciate this beautiful world we have been blessed with so much more! Which is why I saw, life is truly wonderful!!!
1 comment:
I can relate with the passing out. It's pretty embarrasing. We love to see those pics of Landon.
Post a Comment