They have soo much fun together!!!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Halloween Belated
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I can hardly believe it! Talk about a super fast flying month! So this blog about Halloween is a tad bit belated. But I just couldn't forgive myself if I did not share how cute my little man was on Halloween. We decided to go the easy route when it came to costumes for him. Considering his age I knew it would be pointless to do anything but simple this year. So when I found these pajamas back in September I knew they would be the perfect outfit! And I knew for certain he would be comfortable and happy in it! Landon was quite lucky this year, he got to go Trick-or-Treating 3 times! His first experience was at the Louisville Zoo. Which was I thought was pretty great. He only came away with about 10 pieces of candy, but that was more then enough for the night. And they had lots of great costumes and characters to meet. He more interested in all the kids and their fun costumes this year, but it did not take long before he realized why he should hold onto his bucket. He has a sweet-tooth so once he noticed people putting candy in his pumpkin he held on tight! His second outings was to the church for a walk through basement classrooms, which was fun. It was a little dark and spooky but he seemed to enjoy himself. And last but not least we went trick-or-treating down an extremeley festive street in Louisville with 3 other families. What a fun time that was! All in all we had a Great Halloween! I can't wait till next year when Landon is able to walk and actually say "trick-or-treat"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this one!
Post a Comment