
This is my Grandpa with his son, my Dad. Also taken summer of 2007 before my reception.I love these pictures of him most because they remind me of the day he sealed Ethan and I for eternity in the Temple. I am so grateful he was able to marry us! It was a beautiful ceremony and a day I will cherish forever. I love my Grandpa sooo much!!!!
I know that death is not the end but the beginning. Because of the sealing power that takes place in the temple, I will be with my family forever. I know that our time here on earth is but a glimpse of our existence and that if we live righteously we have the opportunity to live with our Father in Heaven once again. My Grandpa bore this same testimony of the great plan of salvation to one of his friends the morning he passed away. He knew that he would live again, as do I! I know that I will be together again with him, and I look forward to the day that we meet and he gives me one of his big warm hugs! In the mean time, he will be missed greatly!!!
3 comments:
Katie I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you got to have him seal you, Mitch's grandpa who sealed us passed away in march. I love you and i am adding your blog to my blog list!
We were so sad to get the news! He was a great man. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!
Katie. thank goodness for the good news of the gospel. so sorry you lost such a great person in your life.
Post a Comment