Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8 Months Old

Landon's Latest:

  • Landon's new absolute favorite thing to do is walk. He can't walk on his own yet, but will cry and fuss untill someone is willing to help him walk around. He recently got his hands on a walker and just thinks its the greatest thing ever. He is super wobbly but still loves it!
  • Landon has mastered the art of picking up food and putting it in his mouth. He crawls around the kitchen and will put anything he sees in his mouth and eat it. Thus I have learned to clean the floor everyday.
  • Landon has started to learn what the word "no" means. He loves to play with paper and is allowed to as long as he doesn't eat it. Well the other day he was playing with some paper and when he brought it to his mouth I said "no". He then pulled the paper away so I said "good boy." Then he tries again, and I say "no" and he pulls the paper away so I say "good boy" this goes on a few more times,untill he turns his back and as quickly as he can shoves a huge piece of paper into his mouth. Followed by a huge grin. So I think he has figured out that "no" means he has to be sneeky about it.
  • Landon has been very verbal from an early age and has been saying "dada" for a long time. I've been trying oh so hard to get him to utter the slightest "mama" but everytime I tell him "say mama" he smiles and says "Dada." I love my little Bugger but I have a feeling he is going to keep me on my toes!
Ethan and I had the wonderful opportunity to visit our Grandmas!!!
We had the best time visiting with them and sharing our little bundle of joy.
Landon loved being with his Great Grandmas!
Landon and Ethan both enjoyed Nanny's special massage chair.


Nanny with her Grandson and Great Grandson.


I think Landon has a little bit of his Mammy in him.
They both gave me the same "not another picture" look.
Landon loved sitting going for rides on Mammy's spiffy chair.
We had such a great time in Atlanta, we were sad to leave.


Landon and Great Uncle Reed bonding.


Look at that tongue!


Mammy and Landon.
I was so impressed with Landon, he did really good sitting
somewhat still on Mammy's lap.

Two of Landon's favorites, the car and the dog.
He just thought he was hot stuff in that car!

Celebrating Landon's 8 month birthday!
Only he didn't really get to celebrate because
we blew out the candle and ate the cupcake.

1 comment:

Andrew and Ariel said...

Haha! I LOVE that pic of Grandma and Landon! It's so funny! Wish we could have been there!