Too cool, it's about time you got a blog site. Ours is anngonda.blogspot.com, I'm sure you've seen it already.
Katie,Today somehow I deleted my friends and family link. I cannot seem to find how to put it back on. Awaiting the return of Amy from her date with Brilee so that she can give me some advice.Your blog is really nice. Landon is so cute.Love, Mimi
so if somehow you could erase ethan's hands and then watch landon dance...funny.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too cool, it's about time you got a blog site. Ours is anngonda.blogspot.com, I'm sure you've seen it already.
Katie,
Today somehow I deleted my friends and family link. I cannot seem to find how to put it back on. Awaiting the return of Amy from her date with Brilee so that she can give me some advice.
Your blog is really nice. Landon is so cute.
Love, Mimi
so if somehow you could erase ethan's hands and then watch landon dance...funny.
Post a Comment